- 26-Jan-2017 to 27-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Internal Services
- Eugene, OR, USA
- 11.00 to 12.00 start DOE
- Full Time
Health, Dental,Life, 401k, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
The Custodial Supervisor is responsible for performing and supervising staff to perform all aspects of custodial work at Pearl Buck Production Services buildings and enclaves for community businesses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General janitorial labor and supervision of client labor including, but not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, window cleaning, dry mopping, wet mopping and restroom cleaning.
- General floor care procedures including, but not limited to: carpet shampooing, stripping, waxing, and buffing resilient floors.
- Adult Services
- Document behavioral problems with staff for submittal to case coordinator, if appropriate.
- Work with staff using positive reinforcement and other approved training procedures.
- Attend PBC meetings as requested.
- Train workers in specific tasks/skills as required
- Complete all time sensitive weekly documentation for billing and payroll purposes.
- Responsible for safety and welfare of self and others, as outlined in Pearl Buck Center Safety Manual.
- Have a solid understanding of the current safety procedures.
- Transport equipment, supplies and workers as needed to and from worksites.
- Work independently with minimal instruction or supervision.
- Will be responsible for the quality of work performed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One or more years of custodial experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Licenses
- Valid Oregon driver's license
- Insurable under PBC/PBPS insurance policies.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with people with disabilities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle changes in schedules and/or procedures.
- Ability to remember and follow instructions with minimal error.
- Must be capable of working independently.
- Primarily afternoon/evening custodial work.
- Afternoon work shift, times may vary.
- Work with hazardous chemicals.
- Work with and supervise consumers with behavioral disabilities, if applicable.
- Required to work alone/independently.
- May be required to work extended shifts, overtime or the occasional weekend to complete job tasks.