- 24-Jan-2017 to 25-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Eugene, OR, USA
- $10.50 to $11.00
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Life, 401k, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
The Production Technician performs assigned industrial subcontract tasks, adhering to quality standards and maintaining established production quotas. Included is production oriented work in machine operation, packaging and maintenance.
1. Exhibit appropriate work habits, skills and attitudes.
2. Perform job tasks as directed and/or instructed by Supervisor.
3. Maintain quality standards, as specified.
4. Maintain production quotas (quantity) as specified.
5. Follow established safety procedures.
6. Follow company rules and procedures.
7. Be responsible and accountable for all tools, equipment, materials and company property.
8. Assist consumers, when needed, during safety evacuations.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Must be able to read and write.
3. Must be able to physically perform work, including lifting up to 50 pounds.
4. Must have valid Oregon driver's license and a driving record sufficient to allow use of company vehicles.
1. Responsible for safety and welfare of yourself and others.
2. Ensure safety requirements are practiced as outlined in the Production Technician Safety Manual.
3. Follow proper procedures for safe use of equipment.